An External Expert Advisory Board (EEAB) has been appointed by the MiGaNSOS Executive Board.
The EEAB shall assist and facilitate the decisions made by the Project General Assembly and will provide advices and suggestions to maximize the impacts of MiGaNSOS outcomes.
The Coordinator is responsible for preparing the implementation of the EEAB’s suggestions. The EEAB members are allowed to participate in General Assembly meetings upon invitation (without voting rights).
To date, the members of the EEAB are :
- Dr. Mario Giovanni Frecassetti, Nokia, Vimercate, Italy
- Prof. Gaudenzio Meneghesso, Università di Padova, Italy
- Dr. Marie Genevieve Perichaud, European Space Agency (ESA-ESTEC), The Netherlands
- Dr. Jean-Luc Roux, Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES), France
- Dr. Edmondo Scorzafava, Agenzia Spaziale Italiana (ASI), Italy